Health & Safety Workplace Training
at The Chester Grosvenor
Partnering with Your First Aid Safety Training, The Chester Grosvenor is delighted to receive preferred training rates to offer all inclusive Health and Safety training courses, which will offer employers and employees the essential training required to be compliant in the workplace - from first aid at work and fire training to food hygiene and IOSH courses.
- Room hire
- Working lunch
- Delegate pads and pens
- Mineral water
- Screen and projector
- All relevant course materials
- Course trainer/s
- Certification/validation of course with certificate
- First Aid at Work Initial - 18 hours (normally 3 days)
- Emergency First Aid at Work - 6 hours
- Fire Training - 1/2 Day
- Safeguarding - 1/2 Day
- Manual Handling - 1/2 Day
- Defibrillator Awareness Course - 1/2 Day
- IOSH Course - 3-4 days dependent on client wishes
- Food Hygiene Courses - 1/2 Day
There is an option available to blend courses to form a bespoke Business Health and Safety Package.
Book the complete day delegate package from £75 per delegate, inclusive of course training and certification (depending on the type of course taken).
Terms & Conditions: minimum number of 10 delegates (course dependant) and subject to trainer availability. All rates are inclusive of VAT. Dietary requirements are required at the time of booking. Final numbers are required 7 days before the event. Lunch includes a selection of freshly filled bloomers, focaccia and rye breads from our Artisan baker, hand cut chips and seasonal salad.