A marriage proposal is the most intimate of occasions and a truly memorable moment. We are here to help you find the perfect setting in which to ask the question, "Will you marry me?".
Whether you are looking for a traditional romantic approach with scattered rose petals and champagne, a surprise trip to bespoke diamond jeweller Boodles or a more exciting helicopter flight over the Cheshire countryside we can help to make the occasion a little less stressful.
If you're feeling adventurous we can even arrange for you to propose to your loved one underwater in the company of 10ft Sand Tiger Sharks!
Why not celebrate your engagement afterwards with a party for family and friends at The Chester Grosvenor.
Five Ways to Propose this Leap Year!
If you’re looking for the perfect way to propose to your partner this Leap Year, we’ve got it covered with these five top tips of how to propose in style:
1. Delight your beloved with afternoon tea that has a distinctive manly twist. Suitable for the most discerning of gentlemen, the traditional finger food and delicate French pastries are replaced with crusty bloomer bread sandwiches and chunky chips, prepared by The Chester Grosvenor’s award-winning chefs. Add a tipple such as an Eastgate Ale or a Gin and Tonic to have alongside your tea - the perfect backdrop for your intended’s hand in marriage.
2. Escape to your own couples’ sanctuary and treat them to the ultimate relaxation, choose from an array of treatments, especially designed for the man in your life. Once the stresses are faded away, make your way to the grand staircase with the beautiful Georgian chandelier amidst the traditional surroundings of The Gallery; to ask that all important question.
3. Arrive to the hotel in style – step out of our chauffeur driven BMW to be welcomed and whisked to your fabulous suites, with rose petals scattered and a bottle of something special to pop that all important question.
4. What better way to go down on bended knee than the gorgeous surrounding of Michelin starred ‘Simon Radley at The Chester Grosvenor’? With candles lit and glowing, set on crisp linen tablecloths, the scene is set for the perfect meal. Each dish featured on the menu has been lovingly prepared by our dedicated team of chefs, and the wine list, is one of the most extensive with over 1000 bins from all over the world – choose your partner’s favourite and make your experience even more memorable.
5. For a more relaxed setting, La Brasserie is the perfect romantic setting. Inspired by Paris, La Brasserie is classically chic with black leather sofas, sleek granite tabletops and a hand-painted glass skylight all add to the feeling of French sophistication, what could be more romantic?
Swan Party >>