How to find us
The Chester Grosvenor is located in the heart of Chester, next to the famous Eastgate Clock.
Wherever you are travelling from, The Chester Grosvenor is easily reached. Just 45 minutes by road from Manchester International Airport, less than two hours from London by train and two miles from M53, which links to M56 and M6.
Guests arriving for check-in may have their car valet parked by pulling to the front of the hotel, using postcode CH1 2EF. Alternatively, guests may use the Grosvenor Shopping Centre's multi-storey car park on Newgate Street, using postcode CH1 1DE. The car park has an entrance to the hotel at Level 2.
TO THE FRONT OF THE HOTEL, USING POSTCODE CH1 2EF
- Follow signs for Eastgate and Foregate, which will bring you to the inner ring road
- Follow signs for "City Centre Hotels"
- During the hours of 10am to 4pm, the hotel operates a barrier opposite the Town Hall and Chester Cathedral. Simply explain that you are checking-in to the hotel and you will be allowed access to drive to the entrance of The Chester Grosvenor, where you will be greeted by the Concierge. (Outside of these hours, there will be no barrier and you will be permitted to drive straight through).
TO THE GROSVENOR SHOPPING CENTRE CAR PARK ON NEWGATE STREET, USING POSTCODE CH1 1DE
The Chester Grosvenor does not have its own parking facilities but has the use of the Grosvenor Shopping Centre car park. We are pleased to offer a reduced rate for hotel guests of £8.50 for 24 hours, payable at Reception on your departure from the hotel.
- Follow signs to City Centre, which will lead you onto the inner ring road
- Follow signs for the Grosvenor Shopping Centre Car Park, which is situated on Newgate Street
- The hotel entrance is on Level 2 of the car park on Newgate Street
The Chester Grosvenor can offer the facility to have guests' vehicles cleaned and valeted from £25. Please arrange this with the Reception team on your arrival.