How to find us
The Chester Grosvenor is located in the heart of Chester, next to the famous Eastgate Clock.
Wherever you are travelling from The Chester Grosvenor is easily reached, just 45 minutes by road from Manchester International Airport, less than two hours from London by train and two miles from M53, which links to M56 and M6.
Guests have a choice of arriving at the front of the hotel and having their car valet-parked or arriving at the rear of the hotel via the Grosvenor Shopping Centre's multi-storey car park on Newgate Street.
Access to the hotel is gained via Level 2.
To the Front of the Hotel
- Follow signs for Eastgate and Foregate, which will bring you to the inner ring road
- Follow signs for City Centre Hotels
- During the hours of 10am to 4pm, you will reach a barrier opposite the Town Hall and Chester Cathedral (outside of these hours, there will be no barrier and you will be permitted to drive straight through)
- From here, you will be allowed access to drive to the entrance of The Chester Grosvenor where you will be greeted by the Concierge
To the Grosvenor Shopping Centre Car Park on Newgate Street
The Chester Grosvenor does not have its own parking facilities but has the use of the Grosvenor Shopping Centre car park; we have secured a reduced rate for hotel guests of £8.50 for 24 hours, payable on your departure from the hotel.
- Follow signs to City Centre, which will lead you onto the inner ring road
- Follow signs for the Grosvenor Shopping Centre Car Park, which is situated on Newgate Street
- The hotel entrance is on Level 2A of the car park on Newgate Street
Sat Nav directions
Please use postcode CH1 1DE which will direct you to the Grosvenor Shopping Centre Car Park on Newgate Street. The hotel entrance can be located on Level 2 of the car park.
The Chester Grosvenor can offer the facility to have guests' vehicles cleaned and valeted from £25. Please arrange this with the Reception team on your arrival.