Gentleman’s Indulgent Afternoon Tea
at The Chester Grosvenor
For a truly indulgent gents afternoon tea, add a tipple such as an Eastgate Ale or a Gin and Tonic to have alongside your tea. The Chester Grosvenor
's ‘Afternoon Tea for Gentlemen’ offers afternoon tea with a distinctive masculine slant.
Enjoy hand made floured bloomers with crispy haddock and tartare sauce, open rye with roast beef, pastrami, mustard and pickles along with a baked pork and apple savoury, served alongside Appleby’s Cheshire cheese.
For those chaps with a sweet tooth, savour freshly baked plain and fruit scones served with clotted cream and strawberry preserve along with an assortment of home made French pastries and fancies, served with freshly brewed tea or coffee with our own blend of 'Grosvenor Grey'.
- Hendricks Gin and Tonic
- Floured bloomer, crispy haddock, tartare sauce
- Open rye, roast beef, pastrami, mustard and pickles
- Baked pork and apple savoury
- Appleby’s Cheshire cheese
- Freshly baked plain and fruit scones served with clotted cream and strawberry preserve
- Freshly brewed Tea and Coffee
£47.50 per person
Please note, advance booking is highly recommended.