at The Chester Grosvenor
Every member of Team Grosvenor receives a warm welcome with our induction programme. New team members will learn about our vision, our history, our teams, along with specific information about the department you’ll be joining.
We encourage all of our colleagues to 'Grow with Grosvenor' through our mix of development opportunities;
- Award-winning training opportunities (WSET and departmental master classes to name a few)
- Bespoke development programmes (including accredited supervisor and manager training)
- 'Simon Radley Kitchen Academy' - investing in professional chefs of the future through our successful work-based apprenticeships
- A dedicated Learning & Development team on-site offering a supportive environment and on-going investment in you
- A day in the life: gain exposure to different departments to help you grow your skill-set, get to know your colleagues, as well as open up more doors and opportunities.