What We Can Offer You
- Working with a collaborative, friendly and hard-working team.
- Fantastic training and career development opportunities.
- Employee and Friends & family Discounts across a UK wide Bespoke and Coast & Country Hotels.
- Free meals on duty.
- Complimentary uniform provision and laundry service.
- Wagestream - access to earned wages for unexpected costs
- Recognition awards and celebrations.
- Bonus holidays for length of service.
- Online /Store / Local Discounts.
- F&B, Spa and retail discounts at The Chester Grosvenor.
- Wellbeing focus and practice – we’ve got you.
- Discounted memberships
- And many more Team Grosvenor treats!...
- We are looking for passionate, hospitality career-driven people.
- Excellent communicators who will provide an exceptional service delivery.
- A positive, can do attitude!
- A healthy appetite to learn, grow and develop.
- Works to deadlines well.
- Has high standards of presentation, organisation and cleanliness.
- Build on the reputation of the institution that is the Chester Grosvenor and become part of the fabric of our operational team.
- Thrives on routine daily tasks.
- Works collaboratively with all hotel teams.
As an Assistant Reception Manager you will be expected to.
- Ensure that highest levels of customer service are delivered to our guests.
- Understand the impact of effective cost control while undertaking the role.
- Ensure that a good level of product and local knowledge for guests when requested.
- Ensure co operation and compliance with all legislation relevant to your role in the business.
- Ensure that Learning and Development is undertaken to enable you to fulfil your job role.
The ideal person will have strong experience, ideally at least 1-2 years in a similar position and will have the ability to deliver great service to our guests.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about hospitality, that is reliable and willing to learn as part of this growing team
Duties will include:
- Manage, encourage and develop the reception team to ensure all legal and Company standards are met.
- To promote and maintain the professional profile of the Reception team.
- Assist all guests in a sincere and courteous manner, wherever possible going the extra mile to ensure guest satisfaction and ensure the team do the same.
- Ensure the Reception team are dealing with guests promptly upon arrival and departures, following the Company standards.
- Be fully conversant with the facilities, services and promotions offered by the hotel and whenever appropriate offer this information to the guest.