- We would love our team to have a range of experience in any of the following; meetings and events operations, fine dining, Rosette / Michelin Star restaurants, quality service, mixology, cocktails, fine wines and spirits (WSET qualifiication highly desirable).
- A positive, can do attitude!
- A healthy appetite to learn, grow and develop.
- Build on the reputation of the institution that is the Chester Grosvenor and become part of the fabric of our operational team.
- Ability to work collaboratively with guests and organisations.
- Passion for guest service and standards at the highest level.
- Great attention to detail putting requirements on function sheets into practice!
- Work collaboratively with all hotel teams.
- Excels in presentation and immaculate delivery of the guest's vision.